Saturday 4 February 2012

A great day.

The title says it all.

Steve was unable to come up and visit me this weekend (boohoo, stupid snow!!) and so i put my man-free weekend to good use..

I have spent most of my afternoon at a lovely vintage clothes fair hosted by my sweet friend Hannah. She is a member of my university's Barnardos committee (http://www.barnardos.org.uk/) and they put on this amazing event to raise charity for the cause..
There was live music, vintage board games, tonnes of clothes for sale or swap, tea and home made cake.. seriously right up my street!!
Best of all, they asked to use our wedding bunting and table cloths for the decor.. it was SO lovely to see it being used!!

Here are a few pics:





I LOVE vintage clothes, but vintage clothes and my bank balance are not really on speaking terms. However, i managed to pick up some bargains. A blazer jacket, a skirt, dress and lace top for the incredible price of £5.50! Now this is the sort of vintage i like :)

I then came home to even better news... my brother in law proposed to his lovely girlfriend today!!.. in Bruges, the old romantic. Super super excited for another Bacon wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment