Sunday 5 February 2012

Following in my husband's footsteps...

The man is a builder by trade, and a pretty awesome one too i might add. 

Well today in honour of his skill sets, i built an igloo.. yes sir! It was pretty damn impressive too.
(even if it was a little wonky and a little triangular)

 
[[haha please ignore the hat and red face, it was far too cold!]]

Whilst my friend Becca and I got on with this beauty, the boys amused themselves rolling an extremely large snowball.. 




I had been a little bit of a cynic about the snow. Cambridge had been pretty mild so I was totally prepared for the forecasters to have got it wrong. Then, between 20.30-21.30 last night, Cambridge got blanketed.. 
And what are you to do in that situation? Well, a late night college wide snow ball fight and then sledging down castle hill on canteen trays was our answer. It was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment