Tuesday 17 January 2012

An exceptional husband

You see this man?

[[Mr. Bacon super excited about street food in Morocco]]

I love this man.
The kind of head over heels, all-consuming, find it funny when you fart in bed kind of love.

I love him because he visits my Grandad every week, without me asking.
I love his tone of voice when he says 'i love you so much'.
I love this man's loyalty and the integrity he has in his work.
I love his strops when i won't turn off the bedside light.
I love the tuft of hair that sticks out on the back of his head when he's got bed hair.
I love how he handles the responsibility of leading our marriage.
I love that he really knows me. 

I'm pretty convinced this man could do anything he put his mind to.

I am beyond grateful that God gave me you, Steve.
You are the most precious gift, and i intend to treasure you forever.


Yours always,

No comments:

Post a Comment