Friday 13 January 2012

oh, hello.

So here it is, my first blog.
I have never seen myself as a blogger. I never really got it, putting yourself and your thoughts out there for people to see, for people to judge. The whole idea terrified me, it still does.

Of course i read blogs - avidly! I find myself checking my favourite blogs several times a day. I follow female bloggers mostly - crafters and mothers. Women who inspire me, the kind of women i want to be more like. I love the insight into their, often crazy, lives. The blogs i follow are honest and real, and so this too is the aim for this blog.

This is not a 'public' blog (i realise the irony of this statement ha!). If you find yourself here, enjoy and make yourself comfortable. Feel free to take a little look into my life and my thoughts, but please be clear that you are not the aim of it. This blog is for me, for my husband and, eventually, for our family. Its a way of documenting our lives, of treasuring and keeping our memories and of remembering all the ways in which we have been blessed.

Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment