Thursday 1 March 2012

A month in photos :)


So i am in love with Instagram. Its official, and there is no denying it.  So to celebrate this new found obsession i took up a monthly photo challenge - you know, so i have an excuse to go crazy with my instagram feed :) Enjoy my month of, often pointless, photos.

1. My view from my window seat 2. The Word:John 1:1 3.Hands 4. a sneaky stranger shot.
5. 10am snowman building. 6. Dinner at Midsummer house 7. buttons. 8. Liquid sunshine!
9. Front door 10. Self portrait 11. Something that makes you happy. 12. Inside my wardrobe
13: Blue skies. 14. Loveheart jelly bean :) 15. Phone. 16: My new pink blazer.
17. Time. 18. Drink 19. Something i hate to do. 20. Handwriting.
21. My fave childhood photo. 22. Where i work. 23. Shoes!

24: My lack of bathroom cabinet: mess! 25. Green pool table 26: St Pauls at night - dinner with in laws

27. What i ate: lots of sugary goodness. 28: money, or lack of. 29. Listening to the boats being set up for the river

No comments:

Post a Comment